Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Bombed!

Caught this whilst preparing for work this afternoon. Seems that our partners across the pond are not immune from the barbarism. It's fresh enough right now to not have the Bush bashers out blaming it on him. I know it will come as sure as I know my name.

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS OF SOME SERIOUSLY WHACKED-OUT PEOPLE!

THIS IS THE FAULT OF NEITHER TONY BLAIR NOR GEORGE W. BUSH!

Mine and my family's thoughts and prayers are with the victims and the leaders of that country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dave C. said...

Many thanks for your thoughts, Dave.

There's no wailing in the streets here in the UK, but the mood is a little solemn. It's reassuring to know that everyone sees through the accusations that our leaders have the blood of Londoners on their hands (Mr Galloway, hang your head in shame).

Peoples awareness over here of what fundamentalism is up to has increased immensely, which is a damn good thing. I much prefer the phrase "Islamic Extremists". A bit more realistic and gives you the (correct) impression these guys can hurt you. I hope the ever expanding media circus eventually educates the easily led, and reduces the number of people our respective troops need to shoot at!

Troops in harms way need support from home. Doing all I can.

Serve safe and keep scribbling.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home